COVID-19 Company Resources
CEI is focused on assisting Maine companies through the COVID-19 pandemic by offering a selection of aids. Whether itвЂ™s providing webinars from the business that is changing, providing private company guidance, supplying versatile financing or administering funds with respect to their State of Maine вЂ“ weвЂ™re here for MaineвЂ™s company community.
- Maine Grant Tools
- Workshops and Activities
- Loans for Maine’s Coastal Counties
- Worker Retention Tax Credit
CEI has held over 2,000 conversations that are one-on-one 48 webinars in the 1st 8 months regarding the pandemic.
Good jobs offer financial security for families, enhance the monetary performance of businesses, and strengthen neighborhood communities. Through our investments, advising, and workforce development expertise, CEI works closely with companies to implement techniques to develop good jobs and increase the quality of current jobs.
- CEI Annual Report
- Assisting workers that are bring of this sidelines and to the workforce in Springvale, Maine
- Assisting Expand help Services with a Pipeline of Qualified Workers
- Creating a Workforce From Scratch
Assisted to generate or retain 41,869 full-time jobs
Environmentally Sustainable Companies
The changing weather disproportionately impacts people who have low incomes. We focus funding and advising to grow energy that is renewable power effectiveness, and green organizations which can be reducing carbon emissions and producing jobs in rural areas and little gateway towns and cities undergoing economic transitions.
- CEI Statement in the anniversary that is 50th of Day
- CEI Partners with PCAF to evaluate the Carbon Footprint of its Lending Portfolio
- CEI Awarded MTI Funding to Pilot a Maine Seafood Advertising Initiative
- Repowering Rural New England Communities with Renewables
$49 million in financing for organizations and jobs with ecological advantage
Financial growth while the creation of jobs would be the blocks of an economy that actually works for everybody. Read More